TAN HUNG is the leading manufacturer of PP woven bags, PP woven sacks, and PP woven fabrics in VIETNAM. ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP certified.
Production Capacity: monthly, 20 million PP woven bags, PP woven sacks, and 1000 tons of PP woven fabric.
The company supplies national and foreign markets, standing out in countries such as the Philippines, Singapore, Korea, Russia, Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Chile, Peru, etc. These demanding markets force us to work with the highest possible quality and productivity standards.
Woven polypropylene bags are widely used for packaging various products because they are durable, economical, and versatile. They are also called PP woven bags and can be sourced from a reliable polypropylene bag manufacturer specializing in supplying packaging materials to various industries.
Are you interested in working with a PP woven bag manufacturer but need to know if these bags are the right choice for your products? Here’s a crash course on everything you need to know.
- What exactly are woven polypropylene bags?
To make a PP bag, strips of polypropylene – a thermoplastic resin – are woven tightly in a circular pattern, creating a light but solid material. The bottom side of the bag is sewn shut to complete the pack.
- What are the notable properties of woven PP bags?
You can count on a reliable polypropylene bag manufacturer to deliver woven PP bags that are:
- 100% Reusable
- Tear-resistant to minimize/eliminate product loss
- Easy to clean/anti-bacterial
- Lightweight/low density
- Easy to produce and economical
- Breathable or waterproof (with laminated film)
- Highly resistant to stress and cracking
- Resistant to most acids, alkalis, organic solvents, and degreasing agents
- Can handle high temperatures (167°Melting point)
- What are some of the significant applications of woven polypropylene bags?
Woven polypropylene bags are popular for packaging in various industries—from food to construction to chemicals. They are also valuable for construction and flood control applications.
Agricultural packaging – Polypropylene Woven bags are widely used for storing and transporting agricultural products such as feeds, fruits, vegetables, aquatic products, etc.
Food packaging – These bags are also increasingly used to pack maize, rice, flour, and other food products.
Geotechnical engineering – Woven PP fabrics are highly useful in irrigation projects, road construction, ports, mines, railways, buildings, etc… They are popular geosynthetics because of their ability to filter, drain, isolate, and prevent seepage.
Flood control products – PP woven bags are crucial in reducing the detrimental effects of flooding. Woven polypropylene sandbags are often essential for constructing river banks, dams, and other projects.
Tourism and transport – You will also see PP woven fabrics used as sunshades, temporary tents, and fences and screens.
Special applications – There are also unique woven PP bags for particular purposes, such as UV-resistant variants that last longer, even when constantly exposed to sunlight.
- Are woven PP bags eco-friendly?
Yes. We can recycle PP woven bags. Moreover, an average bag lasts 4 to 5 years when used appropriately – certainly long enough to be used multiple times to help reduce demand for single-use products.
- Are these bags printable?
Yes, we can print on these bags, so they are perfect for branding.
- Design Options
- Sheet fabrics
- Various Custom Sizes
- Colors and striped bags
- Side Gusset/Pillow design
- Flexo or BOPP Rotogravure Printings
- UV inhibited Sandbags
- PE Liner Insert
- Tie strings for easy closure
- Where can I order them?
TAN HUNG Vietnam is one of Vietnam’s leading pp woven bag manufacturers. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
We design and develop innovative packaging products like PP woven bags, sacks, and fabrics for diverse industries. Above all, our passion for achieving excellence in all spheres of the business has consistently fuelled our growth in the competitive international market.
Our core competency lies in the following factors:
- Professional Work Environment
- Stringent Quality Control
- Product customization as per the client’s requirements
- Advanced Manufacturing Units
- Skilled Work Force
- Latest Automatic & Semi-Automatic Machines
- Well Equipped Testing Laboratory
- Team Of Experienced Polymer Engineers
- Capacity to meet bulk requirements within the least lead time
- On Timely Delivery
- Competitive Pricing