Did you want to know the exact reasons why you are not successful yet in the Nigerian music industry after investing five years or more? If your answer is yes, then you need to read this article to the end.
If you are doing the right things right as an upcoming artist it should not take up to five years before you succeed in the Nigerian music industry.
If you are an upcoming artist for 5 years or more and still struggling to break into the Nigerian music industry, then you should know that you are doing a lot of things wrong and that is why I’m here to correct your mistakes so that you can become one of the popular musicians in Nigeria.
Why you are not successful yet in the Nigerian music industry after investing five years or more
- Invest more on music promotion
- Promote your music content on the right platform whether online or offline
- Seek for an investor if you don’t have enough capital to fund your music career
- Hire a professional and talented music producer
- Work with productive music video director
- Hire social media influencer to promote your music always especially when you drop new music project
- Go live on tik-tok, Instagram, and Facebook regularly at least once in a week
- Work harder so that you can get to the next level
- Secure collaboration with popular musician at least twice in six months
- post your music content on popular audio streaming platforms like Spotify, Audiomack, Apple Music, YouTube Music and more
- Attend music concert
- If it is necessary hire a talent manager
- If it is necessary contact record label executives and drop your music content
- Focus on good music so that you can improve your music quality
- Don’t give up
Regardless of your location or the kind of music you specialize in, if you follow the instructions above you will be able to succeed in any music industry including Nigeria regardless of the competition at the moment.
It is very important to know that there’s massive competition in the Nigerian music industry so you need to invest your time so that you can stand out when you drop your music content.