Hyderabad is known as the capital city of Telangana and is a very beautiful blend of culture with cuisine and commerce. This particular city has something to offer for everyone and from every age group, which is the main reason that including this in your travelling bucket list is definitely a good idea. Following are some of the significant places to be visited in the city of Hyderabad while you plan your night stay in the resorts in Hyderabad so that you can enjoy the vibe of the city:
- Charminar: This is undoubtedly one of the most important landmarks in the city of Hyderabad and was built approximately 400 years ago. This is a very iconic four-floor structure which has been built in a typical Islamic style and also has a mosque on the top floor. There are many stories associated with the construction of this particular place, and most widely, it has been believed that it was built with the motive of commemorating the eradication of cholera, which is a significant achievement for nations like India. Treating yourself to Iranian tea is definitely a very good idea whenever you visit this particular place.
- Golconda Fort: This is one of the most amazing places to visit in the city of Hyderabad and perfectly overlooks the city, which makes sure that it will be a testimony to the grand history. Apart from the very rich history, this particular place is also associated with some of the famous diamonds in the whole world and ultimately was made with the motive of addressing the legendary hope and Kohinoor diamonds, among others. The light and sound show associated with this place makes it very popular and is definitely a worthwhile visiting experience.
- HATIYAN JHAD BAOBAB: Everybody has been very much successfully listening to the stories associated with Alibaba and 40 thieves in childhood, but the incredible story is very well related to this particular place. This is approximately 1 km away from the Golconda Fort, measuring about 425 m in circumference, and has a very large hollow cavity which is big enough to fit 40 people. It has been believed that a band of 40 thieves used to hide inside this particular tree, and they came out at night to carry out their dishonest activities, and one day, they worked out. So, visiting this place is a great idea so that you can cherish the historical aspect and learn a lot about the stories associated with it.
- Ramoji Film City: This is one of the most attractive family destinations in the city of Hyderabad and is capable of providing people with a kind experience. This place perfectly holds the distinction of being the largest possible studio complex in the whole world. The film City has also been very well featured in a good number of Indian movies, including blockbusters like Baahubali. People can easily explore a significant number of artificial and natural attractions in this particular studio, and the best part is that it is sprawling approx. Two thousand acres of land is basically a dream destination for everyone, irrespective of age group.
- Nehru Zoological Park: This particular place is very famous by the name Hyderabad Zoo and is one of the most important rich assortments of animals, birds and reptiles. This is one of the prime attractions of the city and ultimately is spread across 380 acres of park, which very well features the Asia Tick lion, Indian rhino, and the Bengal Tiger. Visiting this place is also a very good idea because it also includes a Jurassic Park, aquarium and tortoise house, which further makes it very appealing for the kids.
- Salar Jung Museum: This is one of the most important places to be visited in the city of Hyderabad and is one of the most important three national museums in the country. The rich and diverse collection provided by this particular place makes it very popular, and it also includes some of these cultures, textiles, garments, carpets and artefacts from the whole world. This place is one of the largest possible personal collections of the entire world and also has the wardrobe of Tipu Sultan, which is one of the most important precious exhibits of this place.
- BM Birla Science Museum: This is one of the best possible places to be visited in the city of Hyderabad, which comprises a science Centre, planetarium Museum and Art Gallery. Dinosaur Place is another very important addition to this particular centre, which has become an instant hit among the kids in no time. So, if you are travelling with your little ones, then definitely you should encourage them to learn new things by visiting this particular place.
- KVR Botanical Garden: This is one of the most important places in the city. It is a sprawling green garden across 274 acres. It includes 600 species of plants and trees, and the garden is also capable of providing people with a beautiful side to the ice. If you are a nature level, then you should definitely visit this particular place and explore the multiple sections of plants, which will include ornamental plants, fruit trees and medicinal plants.
- Jagannath Temple: This is one of the significant spiritual centres in the city of Hyderabad associated with Lord Jagannath and beautifully showcases the architecture with the religious practises of the Jagannath temple in Orissa. This particular temple is very famous across the globe due to the religious ceremonies and festivities associated with it, which further makes it very popular.
Hence, visiting the city of Hyderabad and considering your night stay in resorts in Hyderabad is definitely a good approach for you so that you can enjoy a lot and ultimately spend the best time with your loved ones very successfully. This particular city has so much to offer, and the best time to visit the city will be in October-February, where the weather will be pleasant as well as mild so that you can easily enjoy resorts in Hyderabad like a pro.